Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday Nov 27th

Yahoo, Feels so good  to not be totally sick to my tummy. Actually a good day today. Had a cheeseburger and it tasted soooooo gooooood. Probably the first meat I've had in week and weeks.  Seem to be bouncing back fairly quickly at this point. Still very tired and low energy, but no pain in my poor tummy. My nose, mouth and finger tips are another matter however.  Still all very tingly with cold- so no DQ milkshakes yet. Just happy to be interested in eating again. Thank you all for the comments, tidbits and help with the blog. For some reason, I can no longer see who my followers are. It all showed up last week , but this week a blank page. Beleive it has something to do with security. I think it's actually the Apt's security system, which blocks all known social networking sites as being?? No one knows why they're blocked , we just know they are.  I will be at my son's tomorrow so will access from his computer. If I get to see my followers it will confirm  my suspicians on mr K-9.
    I must admitt I'm reveling in the heavy rains we're having. May go for a walk in the rain tomorrow-just because I can(one of life's little joys we should all take advantage I suppose).
 John

No comments:

Post a Comment