Monday, December 13, 2010

Mon Dec 13th, 2010

Hi all,
I wish you all a happy Saint Lucia day today. I had high hopes of waking up in the wee hours hearing the fine Santa lucia music and getting hot chocolate and lucia buns this morning.  But I guess as the next best thing, I got togo get my finger poked to see how well the snake venom is working-or not.  A nice rainy weekend, if you like that sort of cozy stay at home kind of weekend.  This should be a very quiet week for me. No more Drs all week.
John

2 comments:

  1. As a second best you could have wished for a drug-induced vision of the same. Maybe the snake venom version would involve some interesting variations on the theme.

    Best wishes,

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're getting some much-deserved R & R!

    ReplyDelete