Monday, December 20, 2010

monday dec 20, 2010

Hi all,
O.K. today was the first day in session three of chemo. have two days of chemo with the pump pack. then two days of side effects.  We're adjusting downward the amount of daily intake of the snake venom. Guess the initial level was to much. My clotting factor is up to 4.9 today.  needs to be down in the three plus.    We're approaching on of my how are we doing deadlines. (mid Jan).  However, must say That I am feeling soooo much better.  Interesting, my clot factor is very high, yet I'm still having a problem with the PICC line blood clot.  Hopefully over time  the snake venom will prevent any additional clots adding to the one that's already there and hopefully reduce the size of the clot over time.
  I wish you all seasons greetings.  and many thanks for the positive thoughts, prayers, food, rides to and from chemo sessions, and emergency room runs when necessary.   I am going to lick this thing!!
John

No comments:

Post a Comment