Friday, November 19, 2010

DAY 3 November 19

Hi all,
Long day today. Had a PICC line installed today. Those who've been there done that know how much fun that was. For those who havn't had the pleasure, it's a semi-fixed small tube fixed in the upper arm that goes straight to the heart vein in your chest.  Monday will be the first day of Chemo. The PICC line allows a quick hook up and by sending  the goods directly to the heart vein it is big enough to absorb the goods with out impenging the tissue around it and a litttle quicker absorbtion of the stuff(this is all heresay to me). I will be at the N.W.Cancer center inVancouver most of Monday. Arrive around 10:30am and there until 5;00. I am allowed to have visitors while the process is going on, so if you're not doing anything on Monday and want to chat, I will be available. Send me an email an I will send you the address. Not that i expect anyone. I think chatting with some one getting Chemo is probably as much fun as watching paint dry.
  Thank you to those unidentiefied blog followers who have dropped off the page. only one left yet to get to know. Thank you to the rest who have i.d.'d themselves. 
  Also apologize for sending the masse email in the open. Have been advised how to do that with blind email address. Hope you all don't hear from my cousin who is  a retired Nigerian Army General who needs a little help in getting some funds out of his country!!

I go back to the hospital tomorrow for some "clean up work"
ummm, wondering now what that means. They mentioned that  when I was still a little stupid this Morning.
John  

No comments:

Post a Comment