Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday, Nov 28, 2010

Good afternoon or evening,
   Yesterday day was good, today is even better. I have some sense of uphoric high about today.  Went grocery shopping,  and actually began to think about being around at Christmas, in a form that would allow me to be more than a slug.  All this is a good feeling(only thing that was missing was the "sound of music playing in the background")  To be honest, I felt better today than I have since July or possibly prior.  Susan's comments have made me think about how much fun I used to have at the winter dance camp in Norway, the friends made, the food, snow, dancing, and the weekend festival in Kongsberg.  She is right, I do want to get well and return. I guess it's a ray of optimysm on my part. My recent thoughts have not much gone beyond the end of the year, so good to look out there. So, lets all keep up the cheery thoughts about London, Scotland, and Norway.  It's been a great day!
John

2 comments:

  1. Well, hot diggity dog! The directions that Nick wrote are perfect, and I actually followed them. So here I am. Does this mean I have to start writing all the dumb ass notes I've been sending you here? For public consumption??

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news! I know it's up and down, but look toward the light at the end of the tunnel. It would be grand if you were able to make it to Blefjellstue -- with no camp last year there should be a nice crowd. Consider the healing properties of clean mountain air, good food, good friends, and music.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete