Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day one in my new adventure

Hi all,
I will use this blog to provide a place for friends to check on my status. I'm sort of overwhelmed with emails so think a blog will be the best way to tell all my daily progress in the new journey.  It is Wednesday evening November 17th.
  Iwill have a PICC line installed on Friday and my first Chemo session on Monday. That will probably hold down any thoughts of over eating on Thanksgiving. Since I'm new at this blog stuff please bare with me. It's my understanding you can leave me notes and we can all stay tuned in. It's my intent to try to continue life as normal(much as possible anyway. So I will launch this blog. Please pass it around to anyone you think might be interested in what's going on with me.
Thanks
big john
a.k.a. John Campbell

2 comments:

  1. Hi John,

    Looks like it's up and running. Good luck with your first dose of chemo. No fun to get it right before Thanksgiving... :-(

    Best,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,
    I just sent you an email (for your eyes only) rather than here on the blog. Eat lightly after chemo, you'll probably feel better for it in the long run. And stay away from anyone who may be sick!!
    I'll be thinking of you!
    Gretha (& Walt)

    ReplyDelete